Cutting-edge research on new developments in the fields of telecommunication, telephony, and ancillary industries, to include communications technology and global business.
Instructional and Tutorials
Quick and simple guides for everything telecommunications. Tutorials will help you get started with our various services, while instructional pieces will help you troubleshoot any issues you might currently be facing with your telecommunications solutions.
- How to Migrate from a PSTN to SIP Trunking
- Recent Advances in Toll-Free Phone Numbers
- International Telephone Forwarding for Google Voice and Skype
- How Getting a Virtual Call Center in India Can Give Your Business Dazzling Customer Service
Market Research and Analysis (CC)
For businesses currently exploring various telecommunications solutions, we provide in this section detailed resources on implementing business communications. Cost Benefit analyses, architectural and workflow systems design, and various scenarios will assist you in making the right choice for your business.
- Review of Phone.com VOIP & Toll Free Service
- eVoice Reviews: Virtual Business PBX
- Vonage Reviews & Overview: VOIP Phone Service
- Grasshopper.com Business Phone Service Reviews
- RingCentral Reviews: Business VOIP Phone Systems
For growing businesses requiring streamlined solutions and increased productivity, we provide a comprehensive guide to business telecommunications. Begin with the basics, and then explore the various systems and solutions that will work for you.
- IP Phones for the Small Business: A Cost Analysis
- What is SIP Trunking?
- Call Forwarding: How to Forward Business Phone Calls to Mobile Phones
- Call Forwarding for Sales-Oriented Businesses
- Hosted PBX and SIP Phone Numbers Explained: Benefits and Drawbacks
- International Phone Numbers and Call Forwarding: Analysis of Current Technologies
- Telecommunications Solutions for Global Business: International Call Forwarding and SIP Phone Numbers
- Building A Business Around Your Mobile Phone: Call Forwarding and Tracking for Entrepreneurs On-The-Go
- SIP Trunking vs. Hosted PBX
For businesses with global reach, or those interested in entering new markets, we provide crucial information to assist in your planning and implementation. Current investment climates, relationships to investors, and telecommunications infrastructure.
- How to Use Call Forwarding to Attract International Business Assets
- How to Get a UK Phone Number
- How to use Free International Phone Calls to Capture Customers Locally
- What do Toll Free Numbers Mean for your Business? Some Hard Data
- Como Establecer un Telefono en Linea para Aceptar Llamadas Internacionales
- Llamadas VOIP: Como usar Telefonos Virtuales para Ahorrar en Llamadas Internacionales
- Expansion Global con Telefonos Virtuales
- How to Dial Internationally
- Business Etiquette Around the World: Western Europe
- Business Etiquette: South America
- Business Etiquette: North America
- Business Etiquette: Eastern Europe
- How Google Has Changed Communciations
- How an 800 Vanity Number Can Boost the Success of Your Marketing Campaign
- Why Buy a Phone Number When You Could Use the Web Instead?
- Why a VoIP Telephone Means Better Service for Businesses and their Customers
- Vanity Numbers: Do They Really Make Difference in Sales?
- WebRTC and the Virtual Phone Number: Will Web Browsers Replace Phone Companies?
- How Hosted PBX Helps Small Business Owners Keep Priorities Straight
- The New Face of the US Phone Number: How IP-Based Telecommunications Are Changing the Market
- Analysis of International 800 Phone Numbers and Consumer Spending Patterns
- Free Online Calling Services: Streamline Business and Increase Conversions
- Internet Telephones for Enterprise Businesses: Benefits and Costs
- Free 800 Numbers for Entrepreneurs: Techniques to Hit the Venture Capital Circuit with Panache
- Virtual Call Centers: New Trends in Customer Engagement and Retention
- Why Every Business Must Absolutely Positively Have a Toll Free Vanity Number
- Online Phone Numbers for Marketing and Advertising Firms: New Technologies
- BYOD Security: the Consumerization of Mobile Workforce Technologies
- BYOD Security: Open access SaaS for Workplace Collaboration
- BYOD Security: Cloud-Based Business Communications and Data Storage
- From Sea to Shining Sea: How Toll Free USA Phone Numbers Can Open New Doors for Your Business
- Outsmarting the Smartphone: Using Mobile VoIP to Stay Connected with Your Business
- Evolving with Technology: 5 Unique IP Phone Features You Need for Your Business
- A Day in the Life: How Customer Service Has Evolved With Easy VoIP Accessibility
- Staying Classy: How a Feature-Packed Business Phone Service Can Improve Your Image
- Losing the "Phoneiness" with a Virtual Phone Number
- Hedging Bets and Boosting Odds: 7 Ways Your Business Can Win with a 0800 Number